e-mail: gabriella [dot] pasi [at] unimib [dot] it
Work: (+39) 02-6448-7847
Fax: (+39) 02-2369-9543
Address: Office 2009 @ DISCo
Gabriella Pasi is a Full Professor at the University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Informatics, Systems, and Communication (DISCo) since March 1, 2015. She currently holds the role of Head of Department and she is also Pro-rector for International Relations at the University of Milano-Bicocca.
She graduated in Computer Science at the University of Milan (Italy) and she obtained her Ph.D. in Computer Sciences at the University of Rennes (France).
Since 2005 she leads the Information and Knowledge Representation, Retrieval and Reasoning Laboratory (IKR3 Lab), previously Information Retrieval Laboratory (IR Lab), at the Department of Informatics, Systems, and Communication (DISCo).
From 2013 to 2017 she has been president of the European Association on Fuzzy Logic and Technologies (EUSFLAT).
The Curriculum Vitae of Gabriella Pasi in PDF format.
- Definition of systems for contextual information access
- Context modeling
- User Profiling by means of: language and topic models, semantic networks, deep neural networks
- Analysis of information diffusion on social networks
- Social media analytics
- The list of publications of Gabriella Pasi in the DBLP Bibliography.
- The list of publications of Gabriella Pasi on Google Scholar.